Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy 2nd birthday Paisley!!!


My little Paisley turned 2 yesterday! We had a fun filled day getting ready for her party. Paisley had been asking for her cake all week so as soon as she woke up yesterday morning, she "helped" me make her cake. We had a party over at Grandma and Grandpa Ricks' house, where she had tons of fun with her partner in crime (cousin Landon) tearing open her presents. We are so excited to celebrate her birthday again at Grandma and Grandpa Calderwood's on Saturday with all my family. I love you baby girl...

3 comments:

JaNae Fay said...

Oh how fun! Happy birthday little one!!

Amber Wray said...

She is so stinkin cute! How can you help but love her! I am glad you got some Birthday shopping in!

Calyn said...

Happy B-day! She is such a doll.