Saturday, April 17, 2010

Birthday wishes

On Easter weekend, we went up to my parents house to celebrate Paisley, my brother Dallin, and I's birthday. The morning before we left, the roads to Teton Valley were closed, so the drive to Victor was pretty exciting! Anyway, it's always great to get together with my siblings and family. We also had lots of fun coloring/decorating easter eggs with the kids. On my actual birthday, Paul surprised me with a dozen roses, a canon rebel camera, and a shopping giftcard! We went on a date later that day and had a awesome time. I've been completely spoiled by my husband lately (he's surprised me with 4 pairs of new shoes within the last couple months :) He totally knows my taste, I love them all). Thanks for being so sweet!!!











My grandma, mom, Paisley, Londyn, and me.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy late birthday. I love the picture of you with your mom, grandma and your girls. So sweet!

Calyn said...

Happy Birthday. Wow- you did get spoiled! Lucky you- take it while it lasts!!