Saturday, September 5, 2009

35 WEEKS!

5 more weeks!!! I can't wait to meet this new addition. My pregnancy has been great, the only thing I could really whine about is heartburn. This pregnancy has been just about the same as when I was pregnant with Paisley. I can't believe Paul and I are going to be parents of 2 in our 3 yrs of marriage! This is definately a change in what we originally planned. As crazy as it is, we wouldn't have it any other way.

We went to a Skyline football game last night and I couldn't help but snap this picture of these two. Aren't they the cutest?










8 comments:

Hillary said...

Yay! I found your blog on Hillary's. You look so good and never complain! Your hair is so pretty in these pics. email me and I'll send ya an invite (hillarymickelsen@yahoo.com)

Calyn said...

Wow- it seems like your pregnancy has gone by fast... easy for me to say haha!! You look great- good luck with everything!

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

What a cute baby bump you have Lauren! I hope the last 5 weeks fly by and you have a healhty baby here soon!

Kim and Dustin Mayhew said...

I always wished for the cute little pregnant bump like you, but instead I was granted all over fatness. You are so cute. Can't wait to see pictures of that new little one.

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

you look so cute!! your mom told me what you are going to name the new addition...love it!!

Diane Burnett said...

What are you going to name the new addition? And you do look darling pregnant!

Tasha said...

Hey Lauren! You are so adorable pregnant! It's not fair. You are tiny! Thanks for your comment on my blog. You can email me about the pics pricgre@msn.com. I would love to do them. I have some really fun props, I've been wanting to try on a newborn! Hope everything is going well with you!
Tasha

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I haven't worked with you forever! I hopped on your blog because I was curious how close you were getting :) Almost there! Yeah!! Hang in there:)