Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st Birthday

Today Paisley turned 1! I can't believe she's been here for a year--time flies! We had a birthday party with our families at the Aquatic Center since Paisley loves to swim. I made a barbie cake for Paisley and thought that she'd tear into it. Needless to say, she would hardly take a bite! We had such a fun day with a party, swimming, and then out to Garcia's with Paul's family. Happy birthday my little Paisley Jaye! I love you to pieces!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Happy birthday to the Paisleys! Can you believe it. It looks like you guys had a fun day. She is so adorable. I love those curls!

Kim and Dustin Mayhew said...

We had a B-day party yesterday too!! Happy B-day to Paisley and Dustin! We didn't get to go swimming or anything fun though, we ate cake and hung our new curtains (Yeah). I am having a "real" party for him on Friday though, it's a surprise!! I'm glad you were able to access our blog this time. When I first made it private I had put your email in as an invite, but you never accepted the invite so I didn't know whether it was on purpose or not! Glad you're back! Kudos to you for liking L&D. We go on every delivery as NICU nurses and sometimes I just have to stand there and try not to laugh. I can't believe how exaggerated some mom are. I'm not sure I could handle that as a full-time job, or for the whole length of the labor process. I like babies!!

reisnersest03 said...

Happy Birthday to Paisley!! What a cute cake you made!! Looks like you had lots of fun!!!

Jenny said...

Is that her cake?! So cute! She's so adorable, Lauren!